Friday, August 1, 2008

Entertain me!

If you were stopping by for a symptom report here it is: none.
Sorry, but I feel plain. 

Happily, I did not have to lay on the couch and obsess over every twinge today, because my dear friend Susan, from my Nemo days, brought me lunch and entertained me and loved on poor neglected Coda. She shared tales from the stage, it was reassuring to hear that not a lot there has changed. We plotted ways to fix our mutual friends' dysfunctional lives, which kind of implies that we have our lives under control, a concept that I can assure you we would both hardily deny. That does not, however, mean that we are not qualified to analyze everyone else's issues. It was great to see her, I really appreciated her company.

Next week, I am going back to school. I need to get out of the house and get things there in order. Is it possible that the kids come back in 2 weeks?!?

No comments: