Thursday, July 31, 2008

If Only Boring People Get Bored...

Then I am clearly the most boring person who has ever walked the earth. 

I do not know if I can stand another moment alone stuck in this house. 

I have read the entire internet. Yep, you heard that right. Every word. 

I have watched every medical anomaly show: Born without a Forehead, My Life with Five Nipples, etc etc etc. 

I feel like I should be somehow "bettering" myself: preparing myself to be a parent. Or to not be a parent. Maybe I should write a book. But I don't know what I would write about other than a girl who is marooned on the couch, and that would be a very boring book. Trust me.

Luckily, this weekend I will be back on my feet, allowed to resume "full activity" (except for heavy lifting) and I have never been so excited about vaccuming and doing laundry.

SOMEBODY ENTERTAIN ME!!!



No comments: